12 June 2014

the phone photography project

oh hey












honored to be a special guest contributor for the phone photography project 2, friends. 28 days of photo tips, app tutorials and general iphone photography goodness. I will admit to slaving over a fifteen minute video (where I talk about the hows/whys of my personal iphone photography process/practice). I will admit that the making of it was way out of my comfort zone, that I almost pulled my hair out in the process but I will also admit that now that I've finished it, I'm a little bit of proud of it. I sort of poured my heart into it. and so did a whole host of lovely teachers, which you can read more about here.

if you're looking to learn a little more about crafting images with your iphone, this is a pretty terrific place to start. more information and/or sign up here, if you please. class starts july 17th, yo.