15 May 2013

sundays (13/52-17/52)

(13/52)




14/52

15/52

16/52

17/52




sunday, march the 31st: plaster easter eggs in baskets inherited from the great basket collector (aka my mother), daffodils plus ridiculous/golden/magic/buttery light, breakfast just before church and my friend julie with the most perfect easter dessert of all time, forever and ever amen.

sunday, april the 7th: decorated easter eggs, one week later. stinky. but sweet. but stinky.

sunday, april the 14th: freckles. my goodness with the freckles.

sunday, april the 21st: living room, rearranged. plus the day I wasn't feeling it.

sunday, april the 28th: magic park time, a sidewalk masterpiece, the cusp of thirteen and my favorite kind of shadow.

five sundays! five! bits and pieces all smooshed together in one big lovely jumble. and now I am almost caught up. almost.

8 comments:

  1. I really love this series and the stories behind your photos. I would love to do something like this, but I would have to pick a different day since I work weekends. Thanks so much for sharing and inspiring!
    Laura @ luckypennylove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks, laura! any day of the week! any day works! I just decided I needed to be more intentional about shooting with my DSLR this year and choosing one day a week to focus on that seemed to do the trick. and sundays have been great because they seem to represent a real cross section of our experiences. :)

      Delete
  2. those freckles! they all make me achy in a good way.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right? there are more and more of them with each year!

      Delete
  3. I had a hard time getting my comment through the other day for some reason but I'm back to say:

    THOSE FRECKLED CHEEKS.

    MY GOODNESS.

    ReplyDelete