14 March 2012

brand spanking new



this is the part where I tell you that I hoard paper. pretty paper, non-pretty paper, wall paper, wrapping paper, found paper. paper paper paper. there are rolls in the basement, scraps in boxes and folders and envelopes. occasionally, they make the pages of the moleskine but today they are front and center-- in the form of a happy new banner. if you are confused, look to the tip top of the page.

just seemed like it was time for a change. time for a pop of color. spring does that to me.

p.s. many many thanks to that guy I love for the help. the truth is that I'd be lost without him.

16 comments:

  1. I love it - yes it's bright, but hey that's a good thing! Happy Spring time.. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE it! And love your collage page too. I crave color this time of year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love it. you needed a pop of color on that banner :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it--bright and happy-infused. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. from one lover of paper to the next, that is an fantastic banner

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love it. Can you tell me how you created the banner? I have no idea and would like to do one

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're not alone, I just posted about my paper addiction earlier this week. Yours looks so neat and organized. Mine on the other hand is out of control and I was momentarily tempted to torch it all.
    http://www.robayre.com/news/2012/03/12/909/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank goodness for all that pretty paper - I really do love the new banner!

    xo
    cortnie

    ReplyDelete
  9. terrific! i love the new header! so fun. also? i love paper. to the max.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a paper hoarder too. I'm sure we're not alone at all in the universe! I love the new banner!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hold a lot of paper too! Wrapping, scrapbook, wall paper...and then there's the fabric...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it! You're just too good. ;)

    ♥ sécia
    http://www.petiteinsanities.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. love it my friend, love it! it's you, so you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your new banner is great! I would love to see more of the papers that you collect! I have a thing for paper myself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. SO nIcE :-) I love paper too. Show us more, please :-)

    ReplyDelete