03 February 2012

the end

22. my shoes.
day twenty-two: my shoes (and socks)


23. something old
day twenty-three: something old (candies from our 1999 trip to italy, stored in the freezer because I cannot, will not throw them away)


24. guilty pleasure
day twenty-four: guilty pleasure (fizzy fruity sugary drinks)


25. something I made
day twenty-five: something I made (with my most favorite scraps of paper)


26. color
day twenty-six: color (and a little more of that downtown mural project I love)


27. lunch
day twenty-seven: lunch (dollar taco and a bottle of strawberry jarritos from the downtown food carts because the sun was out)


28. light
day twenty-eight: light (dining room, late afternoon)


29. inside my fridge
day twenty-nine: in my fridge (I cannot keep up with the amount of clementines this family is consuming)


30. nature
day thirty: nature (on the way to school in the morning)


31. me, again
day thirty-one: me, again (in the bathroom with the little chalk fishies and the paint-by-number palm trees and the good light and the crazy bun)


this hereby concludes january photo a day (a little instagram photo challenge). week four (plus a few days) and a right good diversion from the january blahs, if you ask me.

8 comments:

  1. I love your fun colors (and your chalk fish).

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay. I am going to italy in march/april. and if there is one person I want travel advice from it is most definitely YOU! if you have time to send me some of your highlights I would love love LOVE that! we are traveling all over but will be stations in florence for the biggest chunk of time. miss you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your photos are amazing! Even the simplest things are awe inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. all around fantabulousness!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. look at your bun!!!!
    thank you for this month-o-snaps!
    hope to see you again soon one day,
    hugs, eliz

    ReplyDelete
  6. We may have been walking the same streets during this present stretch of sunshine. hasn't it been wonderful?

    ReplyDelete