15 June 2007

photobooth friday


see the whole strip here

I'm not going to get all sappy and syrupy here, I promise, but isn't this the cutest thing ever? I mean, EVER? I am the luckiest girl in the world and I'm only saying that because it's true.

lookit, here's a favorite one from my childhood:



I think this is the third time I've posted this frame here, but I can't help myself. wow, I miss my dad. so much.

happy fathers' day to the men in my life. really, there aren't words.


lookie here:

wardomatic
jesC
acumamakiki
lovegreendog
jek-in-the-box
jördis
matt
keksofant
nessie noodle
indierocket
abductos
hi kooky

6 comments:

  1. :) truly lucky indeed! look at those cute mugs! hugs, xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. the post about your father brought me to tears.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your dad looks like BJ Hunnicut off MASH!
    Beautiful photos.
    Followed the link to the post about your Dad - if I was ever a Dad - I hope my kids would write about me that way! I read his comment, and he sounds like he thinks you're a "bit of alright".
    Amazing what happiness loves brings, makes you wonder why people bother with anything else!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Andrea,

    Great photos, both of them. So much love! How blessed you are.

    I made my first photobooth Friday contribution. It's a day late (sorry!) but I got it done (yay!). I'd love for you to come check it out. Thanks for sharing such a great idea. I'll never pass by a photobooth without wanting to jump in now.

    Have a great Father's Day weekend.

    -hi kooky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your post really makes me appreciate my dad that much more!

    Tiffany*

    (ps...can you resend me my postcard swap list? I deleted it by accident. Thank you ever so much!)

    ReplyDelete