18 May 2007

photobooth friday



we were: a gaggle of a family who came roaring into the lobby of the impossibly hip ace hotel with nary a warning. we broke the surface of quiet there in about three seconds flat and I am still turning red over it. I tried to be cool, though. I had no plans of apologizing to the hipsters for my breeding ways. breeders like photobooths too. and on mother's day, that's what I wanted to do: I wanted to have my picture taken with my two children in a tiny little booth and I wanted a cupcake. and well, that is exactly what we did.

very nice photobooth there at the ace, by the way. I have big plans for that booth.


please allow me to share with you:

poetmama
leSophie
jesC
scrumdillydilly
acumamakiki
the whole self
jördis
matt
maganda
gwen
keksofant
nessie noodle
van
totally wired
polly vous francais

7 comments:

  1. Love the photobooth photos... and love that you've photographed the photos so nicely. The tiled floor makes a beautiful backdrop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. heart this set and the photo of it.
    but even more I heart the new look of the Hula 70 page.

    very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooohhh...LOVE the new look! Great Banner! ...and cool photobooth pics as always.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how did you change your look? please divulge secret to the natty. i made an adjustment to my page but i'm not so fond of the outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely shots! You make motherhood look like such fun! And the new slick look is uber-cool.

    And bonus - I'm visiting Portland in a few weeks. I now have a hotel and a photobooth to visit :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm smiling to myself picturing you guys in this hotel lobby looking for a photobooth... :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow. i really, really love your photos. what kind of camera are you using?

    ReplyDelete